Thoughts collected during my attempts to branch out and try technologies and strategies that should help my students make global learning connections.
Monday, December 3, 2007
Is Anybody Out There???
Just spent a pretty good bit of time looking at the possibility of acquiring online pen pals, and I stumbled over E-Pals. Curious to see if the questions I left in my profile will generate desired results---responses to those questions from people all over the world. And in particular, answers from people who have first hand knowledge. If I am able to get students into E-Pals, I look forward to them being able to share their knowledge about the U.S. with sudents in other countries to hopefully get an understanding that everyone has information based on our day-to-day experiences that is needful to others. Now, the tricky part--waiting.....
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
Still waiting----
Post a Comment