Thoughts collected during my attempts to branch out and try technologies and strategies that should help my students make global learning connections.
Friday, July 9, 2010
Spell with Flikr
As I was browsing over other campers' answers to Week 3 homework, a fellow camper (Kelly Brannock) had created a really cool banner for her page using Spell with Flikr. Couldn't be easier: Go to the site, key in the word you want it to create and it pulls images of letters from Flikr. If you don't like a particular letter, you can have it go find another one. Not something I will use daily, but I can see how elementary students might like to use this for a spelling assignment or to jazz up online/print publications. For me personally--I'm using it to make labels for all of the containers of school supplies that I consolidated on Tuesday:)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment