**Anyone who has seen the American Pie movies will get this next line**. So this one time at PBWorks Summer Camp, a presenter during one of our weekly webinars mentioned using a Google form for students to complete vocabulary practice activities. The simplicity of it is beautiful--the form gives the students a template to use, then their answers appear in a google spreadsheet that the teacher can use to check that the students have completed the assignment. Up to this point, I have mainly used google forms for surveys and sign up sheets. I am eager to try this use of google forms when I return to school in August. I will probably use it as a learning checkup to see if students have met the lesson's objectives.
**In the American Pie movies there is one character (a band geek) who attempts to relate everything to band camp. She begins a lot of her lines, "So this one time, at band camp...".
Thoughts collected during my attempts to branch out and try technologies and strategies that should help my students make global learning connections.
Friday, July 2, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment