Yes, Because it really has been a month...
We are currently in full skid and scamper mode toward the end of the 2007-08 school year. After closing our very successful last book fair, I have turned my attention toward several units that will help me get a pretty clear picture of the cumulative effect my classes with students have had. I will also be wrapping up Techno-Hounds and various other staff developments via SEASystem.
We should be hearing about more ACTIVBoard grants soon, I hope, so that I can get the rest of the equipment out of the media center and into classrooms where it can do more than take up space.
I will also be helping with the Rockingham County Reading Association's Community Reading Conference to be held at RCC on Saturday, June 7. I will be chairing and running the book fair in the Whitcomb Student Center.
Enough about that...I am going to make a concerted effort to at least pop in daily, if only to describe one thing new that I have learned. I have got to get better at this, eventually:)
Thoughts collected during my attempts to branch out and try technologies and strategies that should help my students make global learning connections.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment