I will be updating content as I learn about new resources, events, and applications. Decided to combine earlier posted content. If you know of something that absolutely, should be here, let me know:)
RSS is Really Simple Syndication: Using Feedburner makes it possible to set up an RSS feed in less than 3 minutes, and yes, I really did read all the options:) My husband has been using RSS on the pages that he builds for people, but it had never really dawned on me to use it, until I started subscribing to other people's blogs. Now granted, some of the content I include in this blog will be far from earth shattering to some, but now, at least if someone wants to keep tabs on what I am learning and posting, it will be easy, I mean "really simple":)
Constructing Modern Knowledge: Read about this event in David Warlick's blog this a.m. Looks like a wonderful opportunity for anyone interested in fusing creativity, communication, technology, pedagogy, etc. No go for me--in Texarkana that week for family birthdays. http://www.constructingmodernknowledge.com/Home.html
EPA Education Resources: I will be suggesting this to our Science Club sponsors since much of their programming focuses on conservation, preservation, etc.
http://www.epa.gov/epaoswer/education/index.htm
Tomie DePaola Lit. Trip : by: Andy Losik--linked via Twitter
Exuberant Games : by: Natasha Oliver--Beginning Math Animated games with NO advertisements--woo hoo:)
Thoughts collected during my attempts to branch out and try technologies and strategies that should help my students make global learning connections.
Sunday, April 27, 2008
New To Me...Resources, Events, and Applications
Labels:
constructing modern knowledge,
EPA,
learning games,
lit trip,
RSS
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment